Our Mission: Inspiring underserved youth through world-class music instruction and supporting their development as self-aware leaders.
Key to change empowers communities by working alongside students, teachers, parents, and guardians to build consensus, meet teacher needs, and create a holistic environment where students can flourish. Key to Change removes the barrier to entry for underserved students and students of color with an inclusive approach that helps build trust and connection. By offering excellent music instruction below the market rate, Key to Change extends the benefits of a classical music education to a new generation of young musicians.
Key to Change Violin Students Will:
- Take private or group violin lessons
- Participate in master classes taught by guest artists
- Receive weekly ensemble coachings
- Learn various styles of music
- Perform in quarterly recitals
- Attend a yearly workshop catered toward preparing for college auditions and applications
Meet Our Studio Community
- 02 Jun 2021
- 19 Jun 2021
- 14 Jul 2021
- 04 Aug 2021
- 14 Aug 2021